A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit a website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse this page. Cookies often stored technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, user statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs cookies without the services of a page to be significantly decreased. For more information on what cookies are, how stored, how to remove, disable, etc., please be directed to this link.
The cookies used on this site
- The session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. So fight against spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
Google Analytics stores cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors to this site. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google.Therefore, the exercise of all rights in this regard must do by contacting Google.
Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies to click on the Share or similar type buttons.
Disabling or removing cookies
These actions are set differently depending on the browser you use. Here we leave a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- This website and their legal representatives are not responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties that may be mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and cookies this place should carry their right to withdraw or disable. This website and their legal representatives can not ensure the correct or incorrect cookie handling by one of the above browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies on your browser to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share with others, except when necessary for the functioning of the system or when required by law to this effect. Google does not care that your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Agreement “Safe Harbor” guarantees that all the transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information about it at this link. For more information on using Google gives cookies that we attach this other link.
- For questions regarding this policy of cookies, do not hesitate to contact us via the contact section.