Trade Name: Adhesivos Kefrén, S.A.
Headquarters: C/ del Dólar, Parcela 148 – Polígono Industrial las Atalayas – 03114 Alicante (SPAIN)
CIF / NIF: A-03257110
Phone: +34 965 116 961
Domain Name: www.adhesivoskefren.com
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data (the Act) and its regulations, the site manager, in accordance with the provisions of art.5 and 6 of the LOPD, inform all users of the website will provide or provide personal data, these will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Users, by ticking the box, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data will be processed by the provider for the following purposes:
- Presentation advertising commercial communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical future or feel, allowing commercial communication. These commercial communications will li e es to products or services offered by the provider and by collaborators or partners with whom she’s had reached an agreement to promote trade among its customers. In this case, third parties does not have access to data are personal. In any case commercial communications will be performed by the supplier and will be for products and related services provider sector.
- Rétudes Aliser of statistics.
- To process orders, requests or any type of request is made by the user through any form of contact that is made available to the user on the website of the company.
- Transmettre the newsletter on the site.
The provider expressly informs and assures users that their personal data will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third party companies, and always go to any transfer of personal data carried out, the prior, explicit be sought, informed, and unambiguously the news. All relevant information on the website are mandatory, which are necessary to provide optimal service to the user.Should not all data provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely tailored to their needs.
The provider ensures the user in any case the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition under the terms provided by law. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) may exercise their rights by sending a specific request with a copy of your ID card through the following means:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Adhesivos Kefrén, S.A. – C/ del Dólar, Parcela 148 – Polígono Industrial las Atalayas – 03114 Alicante (SPAIN)
Similarly, the user can unsubscribe to any subscription services provided by clicking the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by the provider.
Similarly, the service provider has adopted all technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and integrity of personal data that the issue of measures to prevent loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
The cookies used by the website are associated with an anonymous user and computer, and not themselves provide personal data of the user.
The user can configure their browser to be warned of the reception of cookies and prevent their installation on your computer.Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information.
To use the site, it is necessary that the user allows the installation of cookies sent by the website or third parties acting on their behalf, notwithstanding that the user may need to log in as such in each of services that require prior registration or “login”.
The web site servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user.An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet.All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file, which enables subsequent processing of data in order to obtain statistical measurements that reveal the number of page impressions, the number of visits to Web services only, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
The site uses security techniques generally accepted in the information industry, such as firewalls, procedures for access control and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data.To achieve these goals, the user / customer agrees that the provider to obtain data for purposes of authentication for access control.
All recruitment process which involves the introduction of personal data of high character (health, ideology, …) are always transmitted by secure communication protocols (https: // …), so that ‘third parties will not have access to information transmitted electronically.